The YMCA supports children, families, and adults in our community to meet daily challenges and reach their full potential. We couldn’t do that without a phenomenal team of volunteers who invest their time and talent. Whether you’re interested in volunteering for a one-time project, an ongoing program, or on a board committee, we would love to have you join our family.
Program Volunteer Opportunities
- Coaching youth sports
- Volunteering as a program aide in one of our branches
- Monitoring social distancing in school-age child care programs
- Supporting kids towards academic success in our local branches
Please see the Parents and Coaching page for information and application, background screening requirements, and training resources.
Board and Committee Volunteer Opportunities
- Monmouth-Independence or Silver Falls branch boards
- Resource Development Committee
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Committee
- HR, Safety and Facility Committee
- Family Programs Committee
- Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association
- Y Service Club
Contact Kaitlyn Beals to explore current needs and to find the opportunity that is the best fit for you.