The YMCA supports children, families, and adults in our community to meet daily challenges and reach their full potential. We couldn’t do that without a phenomenal team of volunteers who invest their time and talent. Whether you’re interested in volunteering for a one-time project, an ongoing program, or on a board committee, we would love to have you join our family.
Program Volunteer Opportunities
- Coaching youth sports
- Volunteering as a program aide in one of our branches
- Monitoring social distancing in school-age child care programs
- Supporting kids towards academic success in our local branches
Board and Committee Volunteer Opportunities
- Monmouth-Independence or Silver Falls branch boards
- Resource Development Committee
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility Committee (IDEA)
- HR, Safety and Facility Committee
- Family Programs Committee
- Camp Silver Creek Alumni Association
- Y Service Club
Please use the button below to complete our volunteer application. Once completed, a member of our team will connect with you to discuss the volunteer opportunities that are available.