Looking for Ways to Support Camp Greider?
- Volunteer to teach a special skill to campers during a week of summer
- Contact us to see if your skills match a special project need
- Donate funds for projects or sponsor a child to attend camp
- Take on a special project such as building and maintaining programming equipment, connecting with camp alumni, landscape development, and more
- Help fundraise for scholarships and special projects
- Gather your coworkers or service group to volunteer together
- Join the YMCA Service Club
Volunteers help make Camp Greider the best we can be. Your support allows us to provide safe and quality programs in a beautiful setting. We thank our volunteers for providing nearly 500 hours worth of work each year. Group and individuals help with special projects as they meet service project hours or simply want to offer their time and talent to help maintain and improve our programming supplies, facilities, and grounds.
Camp Greider has a small year-round staff to run camp and work with the Oregon 4-H Center to maintain the facilities. We rely on volunteers to help many aspects of our program. Your assistance helps make camp stronger for kids.
Become a volunteer! Contact Jeff 'Starship' Dickmann for more information.
Think of camp when you're cleaning out your home. Many of the things taking up space could be put to good use at Camp Greider and give you a tax donation. Please contact camp to arrange delivery or pick up prior to making your 501(c)3 donation.
YMCA Service Club
The YMCA Service Club works with the Salem Family YMCA association to support programs and operations. They take on special work days at Camp Greider to complete needed project and maintain facilities.