Building Brighter Futures through Afterschool Care
Y Care offers academic supervision, structured activities, and active play. We’re open from school dismissal to 6 p.m. at locations throughout Marion and Polk counties.
With more than 100 years in youth development, our local Y provides a safe and engaging environment for kids to learn and grow. We work closely with parents, teachers, and the school district to help students succeed inside and outside of their classrooms.
We are committed to the safety protocols and standards set by the Oregon Health Authority, the Early Learning Division, and the CDC. The YMCA trains all staff to meet these requirements and best practices.
We also offer scholarships based on income.
As an organization we will always follow all current guidelines from the Oregon Health Department (OHA) and while programs are running in school district facilities we will also align with all current K-12 district policies and procedures.
School Locations and Calendar
- Auburn: 2:20-6 p.m.
- Brush College: 3:45-6 p.m.
- Butte Creek (with Scotts Mills): 2:20-6 p.m.
- Cummings: 2:20-6 p.m.
- Eagle Charter: 3:00-6 p.m.
- Henry Hill: 2:20-6 p.m.
- Salem Heights: 2:20-6 p.m.
- Washington: 2:20-6 p.m.
- Wright: 2:20-6 p.m.
2021-2022 Program Fees:
- Option 1
- $255 per month
- Includes all school days and Inservice days
- Option 2
- $325 per month
- Includes all school days, Inservice days, Fall, Winter, and Spring breaks
- Option 3 - REGISTRATION CLOSED
- $480 per month
- Includes all school days, Inservice days, Fall, Winter, and Spring breaks, Summer in town day camps, free sports
Benefits of Y Care
The Family YMCA of Marion and Polk Counties offers high-quality after-school enrichment programs for youth with a wide range of educational, recreational, and developmental activities. We focus on our four core values- Honesty, Caring, Respect, and Responsibility while working to help your child grow emotionally, physically, and socially.
The YMCA after-school programs offer hands-on and exploratory activities to engage youth in active and social experiences with their peers. Activities include-
- Homework assistance
- Recreational and physical activity
- Social and emotional learning strategies
- STREAM activities and projects
- Positive peer relationships
- Collaborative problem-solving skills
- Service-learning projects