Building Brighter Futures through Afterschool Care
Y Care offers academic supervision, structured activities, and active play. We’re open from school dismissal to 6 p.m. at locations throughout Marion and Polk counties.
With more than 100 years in youth development, our local Y provides a safe and engaging environment for kids to learn and grow. We work closely with parents, teachers, and the school district to help students succeed inside and outside of their classrooms.
We are committed to the safety protocols and standards set by the Oregon Health Authority, the Early Learning Division, and the CDC. The YMCA trains all staff to meet these requirements and best practices.
We also offer scholarships based on income.
To register for programs, please log into your account HERE
Please contact Felicia Fisher if you would like to apply for military discount ERDC or financial assistance. 503.399.2788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
School Locations and Calendar for '2023-'2024
- Brush College: 7am-start of class | 3:45-6 p.m.
- Bush Elementary: 7am-start of class | 2:20-6pm
- Cummings: 7am-start of class | 2:20-6 p.m.
- Eagle Charter: 7am-start of class | 3:00-6 p.m.
- Henry Hill: School dismissal - 6 p.m.
- Lamb Elementary: 7am-start of class | 2:20-6 p.m.
- Washington: 7am-start of class | 2:20-6 p.m.
- Weddle: 7am-start of class | 2:20-6 p.m.
- Wright: 7am-start of class | 2:20-6 p.m.
- St. Luke: M-Thurs: 2:30-5 p.m. F: 1:45-5 p.m.
Program Fees and Flyers for 2023-2024
Benefits of Y Care
The Family YMCA of Marion and Polk Counties offers high-quality after-school enrichment programs for youth with a wide range of educational, recreational, and developmental activities. We focus on our four core values- Honesty, Caring, Respect, and Responsibility while working to help your child grow emotionally, physically, and socially.
The YMCA after-school programs offer hands-on and exploratory activities to engage youth in active and social experiences with their peers. Activities include-
- Homework assistance
- Recreational and physical activity
- Social and emotional learning strategies
- STREAM activities and projects
- Positive peer relationships
- Collaborative problem-solving skills
- Service-learning projects